How do you compare?
Australian Child Care Benchmark Snapshot – Q1 2019
Download the snapshot. FREE.
With 15,787 child care operators across Australia, how does your service compete?
This Snapshot provides helpful insight into the Australian child care sector, providing competitive intelligence gathered from thousands of Australia’s early education services. Easily compare how your service stacks up for key indicators against similar providers within your local area and metrics for the most common success factors.
Learn how to use the Revenue Per Available Place (RevPAP) ratio to measure the health of your service against others in your region.
If you’d like to purchase the full Benchmark Report 2018, click here.
Childcare Impact Guides
Understand the impact of ratings, technology and occupancy.
NQS Ratings: Impact Guide
Inside the guide you will discover:
How operators with ‘Exceeding’ made $322,629 more revenue.
What impact ‘Working Towards’ and ‘Meeting’ have on the average daily rate.
How 13% of childcare services achieved ‘Exceeding’.
Technology: Impact Guide
This guide covers:
- How services use software to save an average of $95k in annual staff costs.
- What impact technology has on educator time with children.
- Why 43% of services utilising P&P software achieved ‘Exceeding’.
Occupancy: Impact Guide
This guide covers:
- Why your NQS rating can impact your occupancy levels by up to 15%.
- What top performing services do to boost their occupancy by an average of 8%.
- Which days of the week have the biggest occupancy gaps.
Xplor has made things a lot easier. Having all the information in the one spot rather than switch between all different programs is great. Xplor staff are really helpful, you can always ring up and get an answer.
Looking to increase your occupancy?
Register for our free demo where our child care ‘growth’ consultants will run through best practices and tips & tricks on how to use technology to increase occupancy.