A Comprehensive Report on Child Care Performance.
Based on anonymised data gathered from over 4,100 respondents through a survey conducted in 2020, Early Years Research has prepared a 115-page, data-rich report reviewing childcare performance in the past year. The document also draws inference from multiple established sources, and includes commentary on the impact of COVID-19 on the performance of the ECEC sector.
- Occupancy up 28% despite COVID-19.
- LDC and OSHC gain $3.2B in revenue.
- The total number of LDC services increased 4.8% year-on-year across Australia in 2020, with a total of 8,035 services.
- OSHC centres were hit hard across Australia, as revenue decreased by 35% year-on-year and the total number of services grew by a mere 0.4% in Q3-20.
- Family Day Care (FDC) operators continued to decline by 13.6% year-on-year, down to 507 services in 2020.
- Larger groups performed better under pressure, with 26% more revenue than the average service across Australia during COVID-19. Enterprise providers made up less than a quarter of the sector, but recorded the highest revenue of $1.3M per service.
Download the full 115-page Annual Report (Original Price $1390) to gain access to more valuable insights and data.